AIC offers digital signage for day-to-day communications that could be leveraged for emergency communications. Our systems can either be stand-alone of offered as part of our fully integrated C4-SitePro platform.
- Visually communicate with all recipients at once.
- Automatically interrupt regular programming with pre-recorded visual instructions for any emergency.
- Integrates with other forms of mass notification.
- Control all media from your desktop or mobile app.
- Pre-record media for everyday use or situation-specific emergencies.
- Interrupt regular programming to launch emergency alerts and instructions.
- Turn LCDs on and off and select the correct source input.
- Preschedule advertising, presentations, announcements, and branding videos.
- Integrates with fire alarm, door, and card access and shooter detection systems to provide immediate alerts and instructions.
- Effective in noisy environments.
- Attracts attention and appeals to visual learners.
- Emergency information reaches everyone and is clearer when alarms and instructions are automatically communicated via multiple forms of communication (e.g. visual signs, intercom, PC pop-ups, etc.).
- Regular, non-emergency communication can be pre-scheduled for lobbies, waiting rooms, public venues, and classrooms.
- Automated emergency communication and mass notification eliminates searching, confusion, and panic and can save lives.
- Powerpoints, videos, web pages and more supported.
Request a Quote