American Integration Contractors, LLC is the exclusive provider of the full line of DMT products for Louisiana and the primary provider for the entire Gulf Coast region.
AIC utilizes DMT’s premium electronic enclosures, the DMT Camera and Power Module (DCPM) for mission-critical systems requiring extremely high quality enclosures. Our clients have come to expect the best in products and the DCPM performs at the highest level in extremely harsh environments.
The DCPM is combination power supply and network communication device for DMT radars and cameras. The device requires AC power (110/220 VAC 50/60 Hz) and outputs 24 VDC to cameras and the DMT radars. One radar and up to 4 cameras can be powered by this device.
This module includes:
- AC/DC power supplies with power conditioning;
- Network switch;
- 1-port Video Server (optional 4-port video server);
- 2 Network RJ/45 weather-proof connectors;
- 1 thru-hole connector for multimode MM fiber (optional single-mode SC fiber);
- 1 DMT radar power connector;
- 1 camera control connector (optionally 4 camera control connectors);
- 1 BNC video connector (optionally 4 BNC connectors);
- Push-button, LED switches for powering on/off cameras, radars and DCPM itself;
- Optional Wireless Antenna port with omni-direction antenna (cannot be ordered with 4-port video server).
Below is the list of available Configurations for the DCPM. Configuration #1 is the standard configuration included in all the security bundle packages. All other configurations are slightly more expensive than the standard configuration. The universal port allows other devices to be added to the network. AIS (Automatic Identification System) and single mode fiber hardware options use the universal port. Systems Integrators may also use the universal port to provide network and power to their external devices.The network switch is an industrial 10/100 MBPS switch with RJ/45 and multimode (optional single-mode) fiber connectors. The video server allows for capture of analog video from the camera to broadcast (multicast or direct TCP/IP) digital video with H.264 video compression. The camera connector mates to a DMT camera cable for the FLIR PT series cameras, FLIR Navigator cameras, Pelco Spectra IV cameras, and a variety of other vendor’s products. The umbilical radar cable connector integrates power and network communication to a single radar. A termination kit is included for installing multimode and single-mode fiber.
The DCPM is an outdoor enclosure and can be mounted to poles, Rohn 45 G towers, or walls (see Figure 2). It is designed for -40 to +65 degrees C operating temperatures. It is made for all-weather operation and requires no maintenance for years.